To use aloe vera for eczema, first help your skin absorb as much as possible by cleaning the area first with mild soap and water. Liberally apply aloe vera gel to the affected area. Keep in mind that the gel can be sticky at first.
- 1 ☘️ Why You Should Try Aloe Vera for Eczema Relief?
- 2 ☘️ How does Aloe Vera Help Treat Eczema?
- 3 ☘️ Aloe Vera for Eczema: 5 Proven Methods
- 4 ☘️Benefits of Coconut oil and Aloe Vera for Eczema:
- 5 ☘️ Endnote
Are you tired trying to get rid of the irritation due to eczema?
If so, please keep reading!
Eczema makes the lives of millions of people miserable every single day. Most of you might have suffered from Eczema since early childhood. 
Eczema occurs due to the overly dry skin. The skin appears to be scaly and crusty and very itchy. The worst part is the tiny red bumps that cause scarring when scratched.
However, don’t lose hope! Luckily, there is one incredible way to cure Eczema naturally.
Aloe Vera for Eczema is one of the best ingredients to heal Eczema and even prevent it from coming back. So today I share the 5 proven methods of using Aloe Vera to control eczema forever.
Aloe Vera works for eczema in babies and adults. The amazing part is you can use Aloe Vera for eczema scars and eczema around eyes too!
☘️ Why You Should Try Aloe Vera for Eczema Relief?
Aloe vera is also known as a ‘wonder plant’ due to its therapeutic properties. Aloe is most commonly used to treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne, pimples, sunburns, and rashes. Its natural anti-inflammatory, the cooling effect can rejuvenate your skin.
Aloe vera possesses minerals, vitamins and fatty acids that are helpful to treat a variety of conditions both internally and externally. With an ample amount of complementary remedies, aloe vera is used in the beauty products and is popular in treating symptoms of eczema.
☘️ How does Aloe Vera Help Treat Eczema?
It is unfortunate to see your loved ones suffer from Eczema.
Statistics show that people who suffer from eczema in their childhood are likely to suffer from it their entire lives. 
Trying Aloe Vera for eczema in babies saves you from the side effects and expense of prescribed medicines for Eczema.
So you must be wondering how Aloe Vera helps with Eczema.
Aloe Vera consists of 75 elements that each give unique health benefits. 
These are some of the ways Aloe Vera helps with Eczema:
- Calming effect: Aloe Vera gel has a cooling and soothing texture. When you apply it to the skin, you can instantly feel the itching sensation go away. This further stops scratching that makes eczema worse.
- Hydration: Since dry skin is a primary reason for Eczema, you need to keep your skin moisturized to stop it. Aloe Vera provides hydration to the skin that is necessary to keep Eczema at bay. 
- Antiseptic properties: Eczema is often made worse due to skin infections or bacteria. The antiseptic properties of Aloe Vera kill those bacteria before it causes further damage.
☘️ Aloe Vera for Eczema: 5 Proven Methods
So How to apply Aloe Vera for Eczema?
There are many simple ways in which you can apply Aloe Vera to treat Eczema. The following list contains 5 of the best ideas which work best to get rid of Eczema.
✅1. Aloe Vera Juice
Drinking Aloe Vera juice has to be one of the most accessible methods on the list. And it doesn’t have to taste bad!
The best part is Aloe Vera juice promotes not only relief from Eczema but overall good skin. It is used for weight loss too. 
- Take a warm glass of water.
- Add3 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel to the water.
- Drink once every day for best results.
✅2. Aloe Vera Gel – How to Use Aloe Vera Gel for Eczema?
- Take half a cup of Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply to eczema-affected regions and places that itch.
- Allow it to dry for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
- Apply the gel thrice a day.
✅3. pH Balancing Aloe Vera Balm
Sometimes when your skin pH value is not neutral, eczema can get worse. Eczema can be triggered by hormonal imbalance as well that causes pH levels to fluctuate. 
Since retaining moisture is crucial to treat Eczema the balm also helps with that aspect. 
Every ingredient in this balm helps with fighting Eczema and can be stored.
- Take 2 ounces of fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- Add two drops of tea tree oil.
- Add a drop of Geranium oil.
- Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Shake the mixture well in a bottle and apply.
✅4. Aloe Vera with Essential Oils
It is best to use a carrier oil with essential oils. But if you are using mild oil, you may avoid it.
- Take half a cup of melted cocoa butter
- Add a cup of jojoba oil or olive oil
- Add a cup of essential oil such as coconut oil/ orange oil/ tea tree oil. 
- Mix with a cup of sea salt
- Store for some hours till the butter hardens
- Apply to the affected area
✅5. Aloe Vera and Turmeric Powder
Turmeric Powder is nature’s gold when it comes to health benefits. It’s uses are are popular in Ayurvedic and herbal treatment for decades. 
The mixture of Aloe Vera gel with Turmeric powder creates a strong balm. There is both the soothing effect of aloe and the spicy element of turmeric.
- Take one-fourth teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Mix one tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply directly to your skin.
- Wash off after 15 minutes.
Infographic Sources: Naturally Daily
☘️Benefits of Coconut oil and Aloe Vera for Eczema:
You may have heard a lot about the benefits of coconut oil and aloe vera that serves as home remedies for eczema, rashes, itchy skin, dryness, and psoriasis.
Aloe vera and coconut oil are a few of those popular ingredients in commercial and DIY beauty products. They can be used separately due to their anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, but have you ever thought that using both of them together at the same time can give you great results. You can use aloe vera gel and coconut oil mixture to treat eczema.
Aloe vera health benefits:
- Usage can improve stretch marks, scars, and acne.
- Soothe dry and irritated skin.
- Hydrates and rejuvenates your skin.
- Coconut oil health benefits:
- Used as a natural moisturizer and is especially good for dry skin
- Has antifungal and antibacterial properties so it is useful to improve various skin conditions like eczema, acne,
- psoriasis, and skin allergies.
- One of the best home remedies to soothe dry and itchy skin.
Aloe & Coconut moisturizer for healthy skin: This is a DIY to get healthy skin
- An aloe vera leaf
- 2-3 Tablespoons of virgin raw coconut oil
- Harvest fresh aloe vera gel from the leaf of the plant. The gel is to be washed properly
- After a quick rinse, mix it with the raw coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
- Apply on the affected areas.
How often have you imagined a life without Eczema?
Now you can achieve it with a simple ingredient such as Aloe Vera gel.
All the 5 application methods of Aloe Vera for Eczema are known to work for a lot of patients. They will work for you too!
So go ahead and try at least one of these steps to see the results.
Always remember, “Nourishing your body helps nourish your soul.” You owe yourself a healthy life.
If you find this post helpful, share it with others to let them get the same benefits! Apart from aloe vera there are many other home made treatments which can be used such as Epsom Salt Bath for Eczema , Oatmeal Bath, Bleach bath, Guava leaves, Neem leaves oil etc
If you enjoyed reading this article, you might also like:
- 13 Proven Home Remedies for Eczema Scars
- Home Remedies: To Deal With Itchy Skin Caused by Eczema
- Eczema Diet Plan – Meal Plan for Eczema Sufferers