Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Hey there! Thank you for visiting. Yes, Eczema living loves hearing from you, though this is my personal blog but I would love to have your knowledge, experiences that will surely help my readers. As a health community, Eczema living encourage you to submit the best guest post articles. For a variety of voices, comments and writing articles guest posts are heartily welcomed to bring fresh experiences and ample amount of knowledge to our readers.
In general, we try not to edit or mold any of the guest post beyond a basic spell check, punctuation as we want the writing style and words to be just yours. In order to get your post ranking we will work on its SEO part.
Why publish on Eczema living?
- Your experiences will be shared with our valued readers and subscribers.
- You are granted exposure to your quality content.
- Very few eczema blogs in health niche of this caliber accept guest blogging.
What kind of content is permissible?
Anything that relates to health, eczema, or eczema friendly recipes is fine. As you can conclude from our website, our idea of leading a carefree life covers eczema, in all spheres. There is no minimum or maximum length for your blog post, but we suggest that an article over 800 – 1000 words is optimal.
Basic Guidelines for the post:
- Please send high quality, plagiarized-free content.
- Ensure your article is error-free.
- Please ensure to add only 2 blog post links in your blog post. Those links will be no follow links.
- Emphasis should be on eczema, triggers, research, skin allergies, eczema friendly recipes and health.
- All information about the medicines or treatments must be packed with a relevant medical scientific evidences.
- You may write any personal experience or an opinion post that must be marked clearly being your opinion only.
- No post may promote or advertise any commercial product or a service.
Above all, all the blog posts must be relevant, interesting and helpful. Send your posts or queries to eczemat[email protected]. Thank you for your interest in contributing to eczema living blog. We look forward to receive your post.