With nummular dermatitis Or discoid Eczema, coin-shaped rashes or sores appear on the skin. It may occur after an injury. The sores may spread, ooze, itch and crust over. The condition can last for months. Nummular Eczema / Nummular Dermatitis […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
Most Popular Posts
- Eczema Diet Plan – Meal Plan for Eczema Sufferers
- Eczema on Lips – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention Tips
- Eczema On Neck – How To Get Rid of Neck Eczema?
- Eczema Smell – Why it Smells Bad & How To Prevent It?
- Follicular Eczema – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, & Prevention
- Weeping Eczema – Causes, Symptoms & Home Remedies
- Eczema Itching – Home Remedies & Tips To Get Relief
- Spongiotic Dermatitis: Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention
- Eczema Friendly Makeup & Beauty Tips For Women
- Tea Tree Oil For Eczema – Benefits, Uses, & Side Effects
- Neem Oil For Eczema Skin: Benefits, Side Effects & How To Use
- Food Allergies And Eczema – Is There any Connection?