Eczema also known as “Atopic Dermatitis” a medical condition that causes skin irritation with dry, itchy skin. The disease affects children, later continues to the adulthood and later in life creating skin problems. The word ‘eczema’ comes from a greek […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
Most Popular Posts
- Eczema Diet Plan – Meal Plan for Eczema Sufferers
- Eczema on Lips – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention Tips
- Eczema On Neck – How To Get Rid of Neck Eczema?
- Eczema Smell – Why it Smells Bad & How To Prevent It?
- Follicular Eczema – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, & Prevention
- Weeping Eczema – Causes, Symptoms & Home Remedies
- Vitamin D and Eczema – Link & Role Of Supplements
- Dead Sea Salt For Eczema – Bath Solution & Benefits
- Atopic Dermatitis – Eczema Infographic – Interesting Facts
- Tattoos And Eczema Skin – Risks Involved & Self Care Tips
- Vitamin C For Eczema – It’s Role & Benefits For Skin
- Epsom Salt Bath for Eczema – Is It Good? How To Use It?