Deriving its origin from an ancient Greek word meaning ‘to boil out’, eczema is believed to affect more than 30 million Americans. The eczema care market is drenched with remedies. However, this common skin condition has no known cure. Prolonged […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- 13 Proven Home Remedies for Eczema Scars
- Eczema on Lips – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention Tips
- Scalp Eczema Shampoo – Watch Out For These Key Ingredients
- Why Natural Treatments For Asthma Are Becoming Prominent?
- Top 10 Eczema Treatment Methods
- What is a Food Allergy? – Types, Causes, Symptoms & Treatments