Deriving its origin from an ancient Greek word meaning ‘to boil out’, eczema is believed to affect more than 30 million Americans. The eczema care market is drenched with remedies. However, this common skin condition has no known cure. Prolonged […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Can Smoking make My Eczema Worse?
- Eczema & Dry Skin Relief – Causes, Natural Treatments & Remedies
- Weeping Eczema – 9 Home Remedies That Really Work
- Interesting Facts about Atopic Dermatitis – Eczema Infographic
- Dyshidrotic Eczema – Home Remedies, Causes & Symptoms
- Eczema on Ear – How to Get Rid of Itchy or Dry Ear Eczema?
- Common Eczema Triggers – INFOGRAPHIC
- Top 10 Hospitals for Eczema Treatment