Wet wraps’ are wet bandages being wrapped over an emollient medicine or topical steroid creams to areas of red, hot, weeping eczema (more often due to atopic dermatitis). These are dressings, made from articles of clothing, that have been soaked […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Phototherapy Eczema – Advanced Treatment For Eczema
- Common Eczema Triggers – INFOGRAPHIC
- Eczema on Ear – How to Get Rid of Itchy or Dry Ear Eczema?
- Which Are The Best Essential Oils for Eczema Care?
- Eczema on Hands – How To Treat Hand Eczema in Babies?
- Eczema & Dry Skin Relief – Causes, Natural Treatments & Remedies
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Eczema – 4 Easy Ways To Use It
- Homemade Eczema Body Wash and Shampoo for Babies