Wet wraps’ are wet bandages being wrapped over an emollient medicine or topical steroid creams to areas of red, hot, weeping eczema (more often due to atopic dermatitis). These are dressings, made from articles of clothing, that have been soaked […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Top 8 Lunchbox Foods To Avoid If You Have Eczema
- Home Remedies for Baby Eczema- 5 Ways to Protect Your Baby’s Skin
- 13 Proven Home Remedies for Eczema Scars
- Follicular Eczema Flare up – Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- How to Travel Stress Free With Eczema
- Manage Atopic Dermatitis in Extreme Temperatures – Best Treatment Options
- How to Protect Your Baby’s Eczema in Swimming Pools?
- Weeping Eczema – 9 Home Remedies That Really Work