Eczema also known as “Atopic Dermatitis”, a medical condition that causes skin irritation with dry, itchy skin. The disease affects children, later continues to the adulthood and later in life creating skin problems. The word ‘eczema’ comes from a greek […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- What is Contact Dermatitis and How can it be Prevented?
- A Mother’s Guide to Sanity in Eczema
- What Are The Various Types Of Eczema & Their Symptoms?
- Scalp Eczema Shampoo – Watch Out For These Key Ingredients
- How to Protect Your Baby’s Eczema in Swimming Pools?
- Top 10 Hospitals for Eczema Treatment
- Do You Know : U.S Children Are More Prone To Allergy Risks
- Eczema And Stress: Can Stress Trigger Eczema?