Eczema also known as “Atopic Dermatitis”, a medical condition that causes skin irritation with dry, itchy skin. The disease affects children, later continues to the adulthood and later in life creating skin problems. The word ‘eczema’ comes from a greek […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Weeping Eczema – 9 Home Remedies That Really Work
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help Treat Infant Eczema?
- Everything you need to know about basic eczema care
- Can Smoking make My Eczema Worse?
- Stasis Dermatitis – It’s Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Can Eczema be Cured?
- Eczema on Lips – How To Get Rid of Lip Eczema?
- 5 Tips For Dealing With Baby’s Eczema