Deriving its origin from an ancient Greek word meaning ‘to boil out’, eczema is believed to affect more than 30 million Americans. The eczema care market is drenched with remedies. However, this common skin condition has no known cure. Prolonged […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Follicular Eczema – Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, & Prevention
- Acupuncture for Eczema Treatment & Skin Disorders
- Eczema Molluscatum – The Rare Viral Infection
- Eczema on Ear – How to Get Rid of Itchy or Dry Ear Eczema?
- Cotton Clothing For Babies With Eczema – Tips to Prevent Skin Flare ups
- Eczema Diet Plan – Meal Plan for Eczema Sufferers