Eczema also known as “Atopic Dermatitis”, a medical condition that causes skin irritation with dry, itchy skin. The disease affects children, later continues to the adulthood and later in life creating skin problems. The word ‘eczema’ comes from a greek […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Can Eczema be Cured?
- Stasis Dermatitis – It’s Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Why Natural Treatments For Asthma Are Becoming Prominent?
- Top 10 Baths Solutions For Eczema
- Common Eczema Triggers – INFOGRAPHIC
- Do You Know : U.S Children Are More Prone To Allergy Risks
- Which Are The Best Essential Oils for Eczema Care?
- Eyelid Eczema – How to Get Rid of Eczema on Eyelid?