Eczema, a ceaseless skin issue that is constantly present in forms of itchy flaky rashes brings down quality of life for many. The skin gets to be dry, flaky, red with itchy patches. The primary thing that strikes our mind […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Smoking and Eczema – Can Cigarette Smoke Make Eczema Worse?
- Delayed Food Allergy – Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Interesting Facts about Atopic Dermatitis – Eczema Infographic
- Is it a Normal Itch-Scratch Cycle or Neurodermatitis?
- Eczema on Hands – How To Treat Hand Eczema in Babies?
- Do You Know : U.S Children Are More Prone To Allergy Risks