Deriving its origin from an ancient Greek word meaning ‘to boil out’, eczema is believed to affect more than 30 million Americans. The eczema care market is drenched with remedies. However, this common skin condition has no known cure. Prolonged […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Interesting Facts about Atopic Dermatitis – Eczema Infographic
- Dyshidrotic Eczema – Home Remedies, Causes & Symptoms
- Neem Oil For Eczema Skin Treatment – Neem Leaves Benefits
- 6 Best Creams & Lotions to Treat Eczema In Babies?
- What Is Eosinophilic Asthma? Diagnosis, Symptoms & Treatment
- Makeup and Beauty Tips for Eczema Sufferers