Eczema/Dermatitis is very common these days and in many cases, it’s also manageable. In fact, over 30 million Americans have some form of eczema out of which neck eczema is the common one. Babies and children may develop eczema on […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Seasonal Allergies – Save your Skin this Spring Season!
- Why Natural Treatments For Asthma Are Becoming Prominent?
- Top 8 Lunchbox Foods To Avoid If You Have Eczema
- Eczema Smell – Why it Smells Bad & How To Prevent It?
- Eczema on Hands – How To Treat Hand Eczema in Babies?
- Eczema Scars – Home Remedies To Get Rid of Scars