Eczema/Dermatitis is very common these days and in many cases, it’s also manageable. In fact, over 30 million Americans have some form of eczema out of which neck eczema is the common one. Babies and children may develop eczema on […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Dry Skin Eczema – 8 Ways to Deal With Eczema and Dry Skin
- The Best Eczema Skin Care Routine in Winters for Teenagers
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Eczema Treatment – Does it Really Work?
- What is a Food Allergy? – Types, Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
- What is Contact Dermatitis and How can it be Prevented?
- How Does Medicare Cover Allergy Testing?