Eczema/Dermatitis is very common these days and in many cases, it’s also manageable. In fact, over 30 million Americans have some form of eczema out of which neck eczema is the common one. Babies and children may develop eczema on […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- What is a Food Allergy? – Types, Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Eczema – 4 Easy Ways To Use It
- Eczema On Neck – How To Get Rid of Neck Eczema?
- Eczema on Ear – How to Get Rid of Itchy or Dry Ear Eczema?
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help Treat Infant Eczema?
- Delayed Food Allergy – Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment