Eczema/Dermatitis is very common these days and in many cases, it’s also manageable. In fact, over 30 million Americans have some form of eczema out of which neck eczema is the common one. Babies and children may develop eczema on […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Eczema on Ear – How to Get Rid of Itchy or Dry Ear Eczema?
- Eczema Smell – Why it Smells Bad & How To Prevent It?
- How Does Medicare Cover Allergy Testing?
- Interesting Facts about Atopic Dermatitis – Eczema Infographic
- Smoking and Eczema – Can Cigarette Smoke Make Eczema Worse?
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Eczema – 4 Easy Ways To Use It