Eczema/Dermatitis is very common these days and in many cases, it’s also manageable. In fact, over 30 million Americans have some form of eczema out of which neck eczema is the common one. Babies and children may develop eczema on […]
Thank you for visiting us at Eczema Living. I’m Nav! This is my site, an outcome of my experience in managing my son’s severe eczema, food allergies, asthma, along with awesome allergy free-recipes, latest research and treatment plans that worked for us. I welcome you to join me on my journey and share yours!
- Eczema and Exercise – How to Exercise Safely with Eczema?
- Delayed Food Allergy – Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Perioral Dermatitis – Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Homemade Eczema Body Wash and Shampoo for Babies
- Is There any Connection Between Food Allergies and Eczema?
- Common Eczema Triggers – INFOGRAPHIC