This simple recipe is a favorite one of my son’s. It’s a fusion between Indian and American. If you do not know how to make the rice tortilla, see my recipe here: Rice Tortilla.
1 Cup of cauliflower
1 teaspoon of rice bran oil (any other oil and more or less if desired)
1/4 teaspoon turmeric ( to your taste)
salt to taste
Any other garnish you’d like to add, such as crushed pepper or dried seasonings.
- Heat up the oil in a pan with turmeric
- Saute the cut cauliflower in the oil and salt until soft
- Take a crispy Rice Tortilla
- Smear the cauliflower on the tortilla evenly – crushing it with a fork
- Toast in toaster over on medium heat – or bake in oven at 350 degrees until golden brown
- Let it cool and slice with a pizza cutter